First to Market and Still Leading Provider
We understand that protecting a vehicle is a lot about what the customer doesn’t see. Our rust inhibitor and undercoating products were created to battle the specific environmental elements that can impact the exterior of a vehicle. Our products have been time-tested and enhanced over the last 35 years to continue to deliver exceptional results.
The Power Behind Vehicle Protection
The technology behind our Body Protection products is two-fold. To protect against rust, our paraffin-based Rust Inhibitor is engineered specifically to form a barrier between the inner surface of the metal and the environment, one that is difficult to remove and does not wash off.
Our Undercoating and Noise Inhibitor significantly reduces engine and road noise along with maintaining interior cabin temperature. This quick-dry, solvent-free solution, when applied to the undercarriage of a vehicle, seals and protects against corrosion and debris.
Our Body Protection Products
ResistAll Rust Inhibitor
– Reduces Inner-Panel Moisture
– Helps Reduce Rust & Corrosion
– Protects Against Salt & Humidity
– Reduces Road Noise
– Helps Maintain Cabin Temperature Levels
– Protects Underbody against Dust & Debris
The CalTex Advantage
Our body protection products provide several long-term benefits including:
Check out the latest in products and F&I, look up training courses and more in the CalTex Resource Library.
Learn More About Us
Become An Agent / Dealer
The success and ingenuity of our business depends on building strong, collaborative relationships with our committed agents and dealers to provide first-class products and services.
* Products and coverages may vary, and certain products/coverages may not be available in all states. Certain limitations and exclusions may apply. Refer to your written limited warranty for complete details, coverages, limitations, and exclusions.